Friday, March 26, 2010

Life. Starts. Now.

Cause life starts now.
You've done all the things that could kill you somehow
And you're so far down
But you will survive it somehow because life starts now.

Have you ever told yourself,
I'm going to change.
I'm going to change.
I'm going to change.
For real this time.
I say this on a regular basis. I try so hard to be myself. I shouldn't have to should I?
No.
When my dad died. - Carly. You're gonna change.
When me and a boyfriend broke up.- Change, Carly.
When I started 8th grade.- Change.
When I cut my hair. Changed my clothes. Altered my make up. Found new friends.- Change. Now. 
I've abandoned everything i once knew.
Weather or not i knew thos things for the right reason. But its still the saddest thing. I just, want to know who I am. I just, want to be who I am.

No comments: