Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ahh Spring. You're almost over now. And Summer's coming fast. They trees are full and everything is alive. Schools almost out and party's are staring. I'll be starting Freshmen year soon. Then its four more years until I finally get away. Looking around me, I'm noticing Cape Cod is actually a beautiful place. Ocean everywhere, big houses and more beaches than you could count. Ice cream shops on every street and tourists putting sunscreen on there nose every where you look. Something about it is comforting. Cause it's safe. You can play it safe. Be safe. Be.. boring. I guess I need a break. Preferably a 4 year break, then it might get better. But as a promise. I will not bring my kids to live here. They deserve better, when I have kids. I want them to be somewhere real. I'm not sure where yet. But i have about 14 more years to figure it out. What state do you live in? What do you love/hate about it?

2 comments:

Candy said...

I'm starting Freshmen year too. :)

*Carly* said...

I'm nerrvouus:)