Monday, June 14, 2010

Eenie Meenie Minny Moe.

In my life I can say I've, 


Kissed someone. 
Rode every ride at an amusement park. 
Collected something really stupid.
Helped someone.
Gone fishing.
Gonlong periods of time without sleep.
Lied to someone. 
Failed a class. 
Watched someone die.
Burned myself. 
Cried myself to sleep. 
Spent over $200 in one day. 
Flown on a plane. 
Been cheated on. 
Written a 10 page letter. 
Gone skiing. 
Been sailing. 
Cut myself.
Have had a best friend. 
Lost someone I loved. 
Had detention. 
Got in trouble for something I didnt do. 
Gone to a different country.
Had an online diary.
Had a lemonade stand. 
Actually made money at the lemonade stand.
Been in a school play. 
Swam with dolphins.
Gone to SeaWorld. 
Voted for American Idol.
Written poetry. 
Liked someone  couldn't have.
Used a coloring book over age 12.
Taken a taxi. 
Suffered any form of abuse. 
Petted a wild animal. 
Did spirit day at school.
Dyed my hair.
Had something pierced. 
Been on the Honor Roll.
Taken pictures with a webcam. 
Started a fire. 
Been in love. 
Held someone's hand. 
Done something I wasn't supposed to do. 
Made a mistake.
:)ilaahhveeyuhh.

No comments: