Sunday, July 25, 2010

If you're falling in love with me, its only fair that you know what you are falling in love with.  You are falling in love with my insecurities, and my obsession with trying to figure out what everyone thinks of me. You're falling in love with my immaturity, my constant need to feel loved and wanted, my over active tear ducts, my Internet obsession and my tendency to be controlling. You're falling in love with my past my hopes my dreams and how I'm a hopeless romantic at heart. If you fall in love with me, you fall in love with my self-hate and all my imperfections and my perception the nobody could ever know me. But, you are also falling love with the way my eyes will smile when I'm with you, the way I'll text you every morning just to tell you I love you. You're falling in love with my occasionally funny/thought provoking things i say, and the way I blush when people ask me about you. But to me, the most important thing that you are falling in love with me despite my thinking , that you loving me, is impossible.

No comments: