Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm a slut because I'll wear shorts & a tanktop, I'm anorexic because I eat as much as I want & don't gain weight. I'm a bitch because I don't let you push me around, I'm a liar because I won't tell you everything, I'm stupid because sometimes I'm wrong, I'm ugly because my face isn't perfect, I'm a whore because I like boys, I'm annoying because I'm not chill enough, I'm a loser because I'm not friends with your group, I use people because I do what's best for me, I'm fake because most of the time I'm happy, I'm weird because I'm not like you, I'm controlling because I get mad sometimes,I'm clingy because I like to be around people, I'm greedy because I like to be satisfied, I'm naive because I'm younger than you, I'm conceited because I'm proud of who I am, I'm rude because my manners aren't perfect, I'm unappreciative because I don't praise you. Don't TRY to tell me who I am because I already know.

No comments: