Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Its like we're falling.
We're hitting the ground like rocks from the sky.
Spinning around like tops on the floor
I'm stalling. Trying to climb my way up the walls, trying to get my way back into your arms.
I'm screaming. For you.
Save me, hold on tight and never let go.
I'm dying. I'm done with this whole world.
I'm done with these people. I'm dying.
I promised I'd never leave you. I promised I'd hold your hand forever.
But forever, was too long.
By the time you read this, I'll be gone.
Its like you just couldn't wait for the end of the song.
All of them laughing and singing along, to these words from me.
The words I was to afraid to say out loud.
Cause I knew they'd echo and I'd hear my own voice.
I'd hear my own sorrow.
I'd realize it's my fault.
I was afraid, I'd change my mind
and live.

No comments: