Friday, July 16, 2010

 Do you feel like someone punched you in the stomach, ripped your heart out, stomped on it, slapped you in the face and then screamed all of your secrets into a megaphone for the world to hear? That's how I feel.

I'm so tired of sobbing when I hear your name. I'm sick of seeing pictures of you. I'm done feeling like this. I need this to go away. I don't know what to do. Before you, I don't know how I lived. I don't remember how to live without you. I'm actually helpless without you. I literally am a total mess.

I need to stop listening to Taylor Swift and Ne Yo. I need to stiffen my upper lip and let people talk shit.

Get it over with. Talk shit.

I need to forget everything that happened between us. At least for now. Its to painful to remember. I've done that before though. I've come so far. I can look back at a lot of memories and smile, memories I used to not even be able to hear about without hurting. I need to wait for the time when I can look back at good times, and feel happy. I need to go back to the way I was.

No comments: