Friday, August 27, 2010

So I'm going to New York for the weekend. No. Not the city. The state. Where I'm from. Yes, I Carly am going to Upper State New York on MY LAST WEEKEND of Summer; when I have not gone school shopping and/or spent ANY time with my friends/boyfriend. YES. I will be with my family all weekend. YAY!...(sarcasm..)
Now, I know this doesn't sound that bad, and it isn't really the family part that annoys me, but the whole timing issue, that is ANNOYING. and I don't really want to go shopping in Clifton Park, with my mother. Don't get me wrong! I love my mum, but I prefer to go shopping like a big girl. I'm not twelve. I can handle it. Ugh. Okay. sorry for complaining, but when I write this kinda stuff in a diary, I feel un-listened too. And not that I expect anyone to read this, but theres more of chance for someone reading this rather than in a private notebook I hide...

Not this...

this... yeah. see what I mean...

No comments: