Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sometimes people hit rock bottom, the thing about rock bottom is, you either get better or you stay there. Nothing can really get worse. But what are you supposed to do, when every time you climb out of the darkness, something comes up and rips you back down? Why haven't you just given up trying? Don't you think every time your up, you'll be pulled back down?



I've been thinking about this for a while. (Which is weird considering I never think, I'm very impulsive..) But you need to get out of here more than I do. You have got to get out! I wanted to tell you the other day, I'll do anything it takes to help you. To help all of those who have suffered from this syndrome. The sickness of failure that over takes you. The poison you've been breathing in your whole life, it's starting to fill up around me too.


I cried hard when I first heard. I cried until I remembered what I have to be. I remembered what I've been doing for almost two years; holding it together. Standing still and letting everyone fall back on me. I've had a few breaks. I've had a person to put it all on, for a long time now. But right now I need to be strong for my family. I got to do your job, Pop. I can't do it as well, obviously, but I try. I'm really trying.


Family doesn't always mean blood.

No comments: