Monday, August 30, 2010

Summer's almost over. September 7th is looming in the distance. I'm nervous and excited. I have lots of new friends and such which I'm happy about, but I'm a little worried too... I don't remember why though... I mean, okay, I know quiet a few Juniors and being around them.. I dunno, I mean they all seem really annoying and immature, I mean they say fuck every other word and they all sit around and talk shit? Like... isn't that what I'm supposed to be doing? I am the freshmen here.. Why am I more mature than them? I've been in a school filled to the point of over flowing with immaturity, I want mature, interesting, weird people! I always imagined high school kids would be a lot different than me, but they're really not, which is annoying... I mean, I've always known sophomores are the worst, cause they're all cocky cause they know they're no longer the stupid freshmen, I mean, sophomoric means immature...
But anyway, ugh, I don't know how to fit everything in this week, cheerleading, shopping, haircut, parties, sleepovers, boyfriend, and a little sleep. I mean. WOW. I just reread that sentence. That sounds reeeeeally spoiled and bratty but its true! Dammit.

Oh but btw you should click here--> Click on this word.

annnnnd here --> here. click.

kbye

No comments: