Wednesday, August 18, 2010

They dont know what they're missing.

    Its sad how I can never write to just write. Because if I wrote exactly how I feel, what I'm thinking or exactly what I want, I'll be questioned. They'll get curious. Look at me like I had three eyes. Ask why such things would ever come out of me. Why some things didn't seem to make sense. They'll ask if this is all some big charade, roll their eyes. Well, no. This is not a joke.
   Someone asked me once, "Who are you now? What happened?" WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? Nothing happened. I'm Carly. You've known me since kindergarten! ITS CALLED GROWING UP!
   Hello World, I'm Carly Belanger. I'm fourteen. This is actually who I am. If you don't like it, I do care to be honest. I want people to like me. I have an addiction with finding out what people think of me. I live with my mom and my brother. My dad died two years ago. I have a boyfriend, hes cute. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I'm pretty plain actually. I like music a lot.  I discovered my passion for writing about a year ago.
    I'm not faking this. If I was gonna fake who I was, I'd be taller, funnier, I'd have red hair, green eyes and piercings. I'd be very quiet and live in a city.
    Who would fake me? I wouldn't.

No comments: