Sunday, September 19, 2010

Last night I wanted to cry so badly. I want to cry now too. But I'm afraid if I let myself go, I'll never be able to pull it back together. Because you were the tie that kept me safe, now I'm dangling one thousand feet up and the threads getting thinner.

The funny thing is, I'm not sure I've been this happy in my entire life.

That's probably not fair, but nothing is, relationships are messy and people get hurt, I knew you'd read this eventually. You know I'm writing to you, and I love you. I always have and always will. I know you're thinking "You did not, you don't know what love is, you lied for nine months." But I do know what it is. I've lost it before. And those were the most amazing beautiful nine months of my life.

We're done, but if we were meant to be we'll make it there, no matter how rough the path is. No matter how steep this mountain gets, we'll both make it there. Maybe at the same time, or maybe not.

Please don't regret those memories with me. I never will. Pinky Promise Eskimo.

No comments: