Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm sorry I haven't posted in almost a week and a half, I've been going tumblr crazy. http://carlyis.tumblr.com/ go there btw. So I need to write things.
okay. 


I'm gonna write a letter,


Dear       ,
I think the reason I'm not over the idea of being without you is because I can't figure out who I am when I'm not yours. After weeks of changing I'm confused. Fast cars, Money, Drugs. You surprised me. You were nothing like what I thought. It was exciting with you. Before I found out. Before I knew about you inside. I'm sorry for giving up on you, but you aren't my problem. You were my friend. A long time ago. Before all this shit got the best of you. What I don't understand is why would you? Lie and cheat and do whatever it took to not let me find out. Did you think I'd care? Did you think I'd try and stop you? Try and change it? I wouldn't. I would of left. You knew that right? I left, and you didn't even try and stop me. So why did you waste all the energy on trying to keep this a secret from me. Probably because having me suffer next to you was helping you cope. I was the only one who stuck around, the only thing that was reminding you of who you used to be. I think its safe to say now, I have no idea who you are.

No comments: