Monday, June 7, 2010

I've recently been told some extremely nice things from people reading my blog. And I wanted to say, THANK YOU. It means so much to me when someone tells me I inspire them, it nearly brings me to tears that ME -a girl from a small town, who is currently in quiet the pickle when it comes to decision making- could help someone else. I think I'm learning a lot lately though. I believe that every rose has more than one thorn and every scar has a story. I'm currently in the process of something tough. I'm trying to decide weather or not to stay with a certain boy. This boy however, means the world to me. And I know, I know, i have my entire life to do these things, but i think everyone should live in the present. And that's what I'm doing right now i want to be with him. but what hes done hurts so much after 6 months, how will it feel after 10 when he messes up?

Dear Followers,

Thank you so much for your love and support. It means so much. Also I'd like to address you as fellow young women right now, what are you stressing about? Whats eating you up inside right now? who's bothering you? what hurts? Answer... good. Now step back and think, Do I really need to put all my energy in to sadness and stress that in the end isn't helping me and most likely will hurt me even more? Is this even worth my time? Why are they bothering me? Who cares if they don't like me? I like me. Why does this hurt? How can I fix and why did it hurt in the first place?

Bottom line, my new way of thinking consists of thinking emotionally and making a decision and thinking realistically, and making a decision, and there isn't a rush, so sleep on it. Believe me, morning time is when most regrets become. So go to sleep tonight, don't cry right now. Think. About yourself. We as humans are shown to think of other people first, but sometimes, you need to understand, no one else is ever going to put you first unless you do. So start now.

No comments: