Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dearest,

This will be the last thing I write about you. The last time I think about you, and the last cry caused by you.
You've always meant a lot. You're so sweet it convinced me thatour relashionship was real. How you got me to believe you cared I'm not sure. You really are quiet the charmer. Its simple to see from far away... but you were always so close, right behind me. You made me nervous, so in return you had control of me. That doesn't happen often, and you know it. I know how the game is played, I used to be an addict. I used to have so much fun running circles around them. So fast they'd get dizzy and fall for me. Just so I could laugh and walk away. You know I was like that, you made me like that. You were the first person to make me feel like I had to try to be me. I'm pretty sure you liked me a lot in the start. But those feelings faded. Just like all feelings do. It happens to the best of us. We all get played.

No comments: