Sunday, July 18, 2010

HAHAHA

I love you so much. I love that I litterally just found my reason for loving you again. I'm gla we made it this far. It's been 7 months of laughing kissing and smiles. What all of them see, isn't what this is. They all think we don't know what we're doing. They tell me I'm stupid, I'm only fourteen, I'm making mistakes, I'm not in love with you.

Well to all of you reading this, and yes, I know almost all of you haters do read this,

I'm not stupid, I just don't care what you think about me.
I am fourteen, correct, and I know you think I should be single while I'm young, but I dont want to be single, I want to be with my boyfriend, who makes me happy, why do you care?
I make mistakes, TRUE, all the time. But those mistakes make me who I am, and I like who I am.
I'm not in love? Ok. If this isn't love that I'm feeling right now, what is it? This is not just a crush.


Keep talking about me. It's really funny to hear stories about me that not even I knew happened.

No comments: