Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am a mere girl

I am fourteen. I am a teenager. I am a gossipy, loud, unorganized young girl.

 HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU EXPECT SO MUCH OF ME!?

Sorry I'm not what you thought I was. But, Hey, has anyone ever lived up to what you thought they would? No.

STRESS.

Half of me wants to jump off a bridge. give up. quit. lay in my bed, eat nutella right out of the jar and talk to my boyfriend all day.

i've been doing that all summer. every single day. all. summer.

have you ever heard a song, and closed your eyes, swayed back and forth, and forgotten? i love forgetting sometimes, forgetting about everything here and around me. about all the people asking things of me. all the things i still haven't gotten to do. all the life i haven't lived yet.

that what it is. life. life is stressing me out, its making me happy, excited and nervous.

so no. nothing's wrong with me. being stressed isn't something "wrong"; its called being alive.

No comments: